Wild Wild West... err South ... errr South East

Omg This weekend was Wild I went on for 38 hours with out sleep and even after that I only got a few hours of sleep. 3 days in a row.... I took lots of pictures but I was so drunk none of them came out right lolol. Anyways Ill post the 3 or 4 I might have manage to salvage and post them here. And since I think Insane is the onlyone still visits here then you can see them =P.

On a side note stupid shoutbox seems to be working again. So shout away my aliens shout away.

Disclaimer
*No clue where the alien thing came from*


In other news apparently I did something really really bad this weekend... tho I have no Idea what it was but hey.. its always my fault. I know in my heart I have not done nothing wrong and thats good enough for me right now. *GASP* OMG Breaktrough.... I for once I am at peace with myself no matter what. =D

As you can see this weeks post is a half drunken post so like the good fellas at celebrity deathmatch use to say..

Good Fight and Good Night... err day err whatever what time is it?


Word Of The Day: ALCOHOL 120%



*Edit
Omg maybe I had to much to drink lol I could only salvage 4 pics and they are still not even decent lmao So here is my hand with 5 tags after clubbing ;)





This is my by now famous hand with a VIP badge on Saturday... less clubs more alcohol tho ;)



This is the stage... I think...



I have a shit load of pictures like this... shades of black. Or as I like to call them... To Much Drunkiness..

3 comments:

Flacca's City said...

Ha Ha Ha you crazy pa' I'm glad you had fun shoot I bet ya weekend was like a senior skip day dam I would've wished I was there but Oh WELL!! I'm proud of you fo' sho' about time you had fun stuk at ya crib or makin the benggis soe fun was what u needed lolol jk. anyhow playa the rist bands are of da chain lolol keep da good work lolol saludos a moncho playa' anyhow next time take a pic TO YANDI dats imp remember me lol well gotta bounce today I gotta go to LK MARY yea call me or wahteva PADRINO..peace

J said...

Sounds like fun!

I rarely drink anymore of my own choice so my memory stays more or less intact. My work hours and shifts suck for going out anyways.

Go Tuesday and Wednesday off! Yeah!

I need a better job.

jesusOmar said...

I had that shift... I Know it sucks.. hence thats why I work nights now so I can have Fridays and Saturdays off.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee