Bowling Night

Here are the few pics I could take this Friday Night when Keyla allowed me enough time to take a picture... Boy that girl is a handfull.

Edit* It has come to my attention that neither Jan or Some of the other guys Like Wanda and The other girl (sorry forgot her name :P) are in the pictures.... Note that This where taken with a camera phone and that most of them came out to blurry to use.


Here is Ashley getting ready to bowl




Here is Ashley Helping Keyla Bowl...... the one time I was allowed a break since that was my primary job :P.




Keyla won both games..... wonder why? Oh thats Super G on the right lane... with the green Lucky Shirt lolol.






Here is Keyla with Mara.... If it wasnt for her I would not have been able to bowl :(.





Here we moved to the Arcades... Nothing like a friendly air hockey game :D.






Super G close up.... ya he is getting his ass kicked by Mara ;)





And here is Mara kicking his ass :D.






Ya for the Record.. I did beat both of them... just the pictures where somehow confiscated by the cop that pulled Super G Over for going to work drunk.


Word Of The Day..

New Friendships

2 comments:

J said...

Where are the sons RooT? ;)
Cute kids ya got there!

As for my site, there's nothing on it right now since I use it for testing and such.

www.recondite.ca

You can see my vacation pics are www.recondite.ca/photo/2/

jesusOmar said...

Ya... this where taken with a camera phone... hence most of the other ones are useless. :P