And.... thada.. my life still sucks

Well well.. third night working. I am now working 10 pm to 6 am and going to school from 8 am to 2.45 pm. Mon trough Friday. Now can you tell that I am fricking exhausted? Anyways is time yet again to go to work, and the fricking phone keeps waking me up. *pulls the plug*

I want to see my kids but gota wait till Friday or Saturday so that sucks. Jenny has a game tonight that I cant go see, I drank the last smirnoff on Monday and I am still fricking broke, with no gas. I dont know what my girl wants from me and this idiot that I can't stand keeps showing up everywhere.....

Ok now that I vented... is time to Du du du du duel, Errr I mean go to work. Speaking of work them bastards called me to and woke me up. Tho I didnt answer =P.

And this concludes today's boredom post.
Good night and Good fight.

2 comments:

J said...

Man that's rough.

No way I could do that, I value my spare time in which I can do fuck all(and usually do).

J said...

I leave for Switzerland in a week!!!

Sorry, I can't help myself. I am a little excited.