I seriously don't fucking understand woman. 1 stupid joke and everything gets blown out of fucking proportions. I am so fucking tired of this game is not even funny anymore.

Everyone lies and tell you that they want you to be yourself but I tell you..... is nothing but LIES. Everyone wants everyone else to be their perfect little friend and no one wants to fucking understand that different people see things a different way. There is no tolerance in this world for different points of view and thats exactly why this world is so fucked up to live in. I don't care who you are or where you are from, if you want to succeed in life you have to 1) Kiss as much ass as you can on your way up, and 2) Back stab as many motherfuckers as you can on the way there. This is whats going to make the people around you happy. No not honesty, when someone asks how does this look on me, or what is your opinion on a subject, they don't want your honest opinion, No, what they want is to have backup, they want you to think just like them to be happy. They don't really give a damn what you think, but they want to feel like they are right no matter what.

Well at least I know that 1 person out there reading this will sure feel good that my life is not as perfect as she thinks it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

another favorite #rantingisgood